First of all, I apologize for the lack of current posts. Being 31 weeks pregnant, (and with an almost 2 year old screaming "Nooooooo!" at me 24 hours a day), well, it doesn't make for a real peaceful blogging experience.
However, I did want to share this bit of good news. On Saturday, Alex and I decided to just "take a look" at the Mazda5 at the Ramsey Mazda dealership. On Monday night we signed the papers and drove away with a new car. Our sales guy's name was Joe Guadalupe, and he was super nice, totally no pressure, and he was honestly really happy for us.
Ok, so it is a mini-van, Alex's nemesis. But, it's really compact, and seats 6 when we need it to. It's bright red, so we can't miss it in crowded parking lot. Gideon likes looking out the big window on the side, and it has a moon roof. So far, I have not seen the actual moon out of it, so it's just a sky roof.
This is just a picture I pasted off the Internet. I will try to take a picture of our actual car soon.
5 comments:
Fun! It's adorable.
Congrats on the new car! I'm glad you didn't go our route and get the station wagon. (not enough room) Good choice!
Yeah, welcome to the new car owner club... I love it! What color did you get and when are you taking me for a ride?
Christine
Oh, how cool! Congratulations!!!!
Very nice! Mini Vans have come a long way since the days of yore!
Post a Comment