Tuesday, December 22, 2009


A Snowy Day

I had planned on having a day filled with merriment with family and friends at our tree trimming party. The weather had other plans. We ran out to buy Gideon some snow boots on Saturday, knowing we would need them the next day. We did need them.

Here is the evidence:

Lucia was unsure of the whole experience.

This is her looking at me, wondering why I am making her stay outside.
For those of you that know Gideon, you know that he doesn't like getting his hands dirty. Or sticky. Or, apparently, snowy. So, I told him to clap his hands to get the snow off.

Hee hee hee, I knew this would happen.
But, he didn't mind some snow in his face.
He then proceeded to try to make a snow angel.
I put Lucia down to see if she wanted to try too. She did not.
Daddy and the kids, posing for a shot.
Mommy and Lucia, who is trying to escape.
Gideon needed a break. Playing in the snow is exhausting.

No comments: