Monday, November 16, 2009

Waiting

I have not been in the mood to blog. I have this long post in my head regarding Gideon, and our hospital stay, but everytime I start to write I want to start crying. Even though he is ok, something inside of me is not ok. I can't seem to let go of what happened, and alot of it is because I blame myself. Most people will tell me that I am being crazy, although I know a couple of people that blame me also. So, right now I have to wait to write. Once my life goes back to normal, maybe I will go back to normal too.

3 comments:

Bryna said...

I love you Alexa... Please feel better now that Gideon is feeling better. God bless!

Rosemary Marotta said...

I know it is easy to say "don't blame yourself"....but it is hard to not think that way. You will feel better, it will just take time. You are a good Mom and one of the most caring people I know. Just think how much meaning there will be to Thanksgiving this year....love ya...

Anonymous said...

Alexa- You need to forgive yourself. You could not have known what was going to happen...Somehow you knew in your heart that you needed to do something more, and you did. Gideon is better because you were by his side. You are a great mom! Keep remembering that as you look at your children.
Talk to you soon,
Christine