Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.
The other day, we decided to put the kids in a wagon, and drag them around our neighborhood.
Here is the photographic evidence:
Here they are, shell shocked. Why are they sitting out in the cold elements, being wagon'ed around for all to see?

The main dragger-arounder.

I take a turn. These kids eat too much. That wagon is heavy!

I don't know why I continue to humiliate myself by posting pictures like this. Internet, what is wrong with me?

Seemingly having a good time.

A video: More evidence of wagoning.

2 comments:

Bryna said...

My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.My hat.

Love it. :)

Cyndee said...

cutest stinkin' family in Jersey... praying for you guys and health for Gideon et al....