Monday, April 20, 2009

We currently need a new camera. Our camera is old, and it doesn't charge on the charger anymore. So, we keep putting batteries in it, and it sucks them dry, and then it spits them out while laughing and taunting us. That is why there haven't been any Easter pictures. So, we have been currently taking pictures with our phone. The quality isn't great, but it works for now.

We had a nice weekend. The weather was awesomeness, and I actually went outside with the kids. Lucia was out in sunshine for once. She sat in the sun for like 3 whole seconds, before making a squinty face and whining.

She acts like I am trying to melt her.


So, I moved her to the shade.

She celebrates.


Gideon, meanwhile, is doing lots of big boy stuff. He is getting better at the potty training. Meaning, that when I ask him if he has to go to the potty, instead of saying no and running away, he thinks about it, then he quickly changes the subject by singing or hugging me. However, he lets me lead him to the bathroom and usually won't fight me if I try to sit him on the potty. I feel like he is growing up and knows he has to listen to me, since I am his mommy. Also, I have been giving him M&M's.

Here he is at our favorite after-church breakfast/lunch spot. That is my cap he is wearing. He wore it in the car before church, and then he put it on after church. I told him that he wasn't allowed to wear it inside the church. He looked at my with a 'duh' look, and said "I KNOW, Mama". Yikes. Can a two year old make me feel stupid? Apparently.

They give him crayons, and spends the entire time there talking to them and drawing.
He likes to sport the backwards cap look.


Cap-less, hanging out with his "colors". That is what he calls crayons.
My boy. Cute, right?

1 comment:

Alex Soto said...

I hope Lucia enjoys the beach next week in Long Branch, or it's going to be a long 3 days. We all know Gideon loves the beach.