Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, and lots of pastel colors all around, but Gideon woke up this morning with a tune in his head that reminds us what the Easter Holiday is all about. Unfortunately, this morning I discovered that our much abused camera has decided not to work anymore, with little hope of reviving it. So, the video below was taken from my cell phone and is of very poor quality. But, at least you get to hear Gideon sing a little. Keep in mind, this morning and afternoon he was more lively with the singing, but after a long day that included many activities in church and my in-law's house, he was exhausted. So, the video below is Gideon's attempt to perform in front of my cell phone, even though he is visibly tired. Sorry ahead of time for my singing, I usually sing much better. Enjoy!

No comments: