Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our First New Car!

First of all, I apologize for the lack of current posts. Being 31 weeks pregnant, (and with an almost 2 year old screaming "Nooooooo!" at me 24 hours a day), well, it doesn't make for a real peaceful blogging experience.

However, I did want to share this bit of good news. On Saturday, Alex and I decided to just "take a look" at the Mazda5 at the Ramsey Mazda dealership. On Monday night we signed the papers and drove away with a new car. Our sales guy's name was Joe Guadalupe, and he was super nice, totally no pressure, and he was honestly really happy for us.
Ok, so it is a mini-van, Alex's nemesis. But, it's really compact, and seats 6 when we need it to. It's bright red, so we can't miss it in crowded parking lot. Gideon likes looking out the big window on the side, and it has a moon roof. So far, I have not seen the actual moon out of it, so it's just a sky roof.
This is just a picture I pasted off the Internet. I will try to take a picture of our actual car soon.

5 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

Fun! It's adorable.

Bryna said...

Congrats on the new car! I'm glad you didn't go our route and get the station wagon. (not enough room) Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, welcome to the new car owner club... I love it! What color did you get and when are you taking me for a ride?
Christine

salli said...

Oh, how cool! Congratulations!!!!

Jane said...

Very nice! Mini Vans have come a long way since the days of yore!