Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!

Gideon loves water! Whenever he sees a pool, he wants to jump in with reckless abandon, even though he doesn't know how to swim yet. He splishes and splashes during bathtime. Alexa usually is soaked by the time bathtime is over. So, when we turned on the sprinklers this Memorial Day it was no surprise that Gideon became ecstatic.

Here's another video. I decided to join Gideon, but as you will see, the constant bombardment of cold droplets of water propelled towards me, was not as joyous an occasion for me as it was for Gideon.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

I am sure it's obvious to all that a complete and total dork overtook my body, and made me laugh like that. I have to remember to stay quiet when the camera is on. Apologies to all.

Momma-of-5 said...

HOW CUTE! I love his enthusiasm