Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Drum roll please.....

So, today was my 20 weeks sonogram. I had a 9:00am appointment, and Alex and Gideon went with me. We definitely wanted to know the gender, and I was very positive that it was a boy. Although, this pregnancy has been very different from my first, I just KNEW that it was a boy. I could FEEL it. And you know what they say about a mother's instincts?

Well, I am very happy to report that I was totally, and completely WRONG!!! We are having a girl! A baby girl! Gideon actually was the one who called it, since he said sister the other day.

So, a sister for the Gidster.

4 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yippee! A little Soto-ita!
And here I just busted on Alex on Facebook for being boring and not even having the blog as an excuse! Well, I guess he still doesn't...YOU wrote this...not him!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to meet her! I hope you are going to let someone else buy a special little girl present for your new daughter ...
Christine

Bryna said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm so happy for you! What a perfect little family. :)

salli said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm soooo excited for you!!! What great news!!!!