Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños to My Husband

Today is Alex's 33rd birthday. Today, we are the same age. Two days ago, I was 2 days older than he was, and for those two days, I didn't hear the end of it. But today equals everything out. We are back to being the same age. Unfortunately, one of our pastors once told him to never let me forget that I was older. I won't mention names, but we call him Pastor Rich. So, Alex gleefully reminds me of our age difference between March 2nd and March 4th. Thanks, Pastor Rich :)

Happy Birthday Hunnie. You are truly my best friend and have been a rock to me this year. I love you so much, and I thank God that He put you in my life. We are going to experiencing many changes this coming year, and it really puts my heart at ease to know you will be by my side. Can you say two car seats? And late night feedings? Yikes.

Ok, I digress. You are a fantastic dad, and I am so thankful that you are able to stay home and spend time with your son. Watching you bring him to storytime is one of my favorite things ever. I know with the new baby coming, we will have to think of a new game plan, but for now, your stay-at-home status is secure.

Have I said that I love you yet? Te amo, te amo, te amo. Mi Amorsh.

Your very grateful and appreciative and loving wife,
(who yes, is 2 days older)
Alexa

4 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

Look at you, Alex...going after the older woman! Aren't you a brave one!

And as for that crazy Pastor Rich, I think he's just glad to meet someone else that has an older wife!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Alex and Alexa!
Sorry, I almost forgot that your birthday is in March. How dare can I forget it? Anyway, Have a nice day!

-Shinae-

Bryna said...

Happy Birthday to the Happy Parents. We won't worry who's older.




*you could be me and Dave... and there are NO days that we're the same age. He's always the young one!

salli said...

Happy Birthday, Alex! And to you too Alexa!