Friday, February 15, 2008

Self Diagnosis

Ok, so I am not a doctor. I don't even play one on TV. (that was totally cheesey, I apologize.) However, I have realized one thing: when I consume a milk product, I get sick. I usually start my day with either a bowl of cereal, or a yogurt. And everyday, I feel awful. The other day, I did not have either, and I felt ok. So, I have concluded that I may be lactose intolerent during this pregnancy. Today, no dairy. Feeling fine. Yesterday, yogurt and pudding. Felt like I was going to die. Oh, how was my Valentine's Day, you ask? FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO DIE.

The one highlight of my day? (I should probably say my sweet husband and my adorable son, right?) Nope, it was these cookies. One of my co-workers is known as being THE BAKER. Whenever she makes something, people push each other out of the way to get to the staff room. It's ridiculous, really. She made these delicious, pink frosted sugar cookies. They were like bites of heaven.


2 comments:

Momma-of-5 said...

Those cookies look heavenly! D'ja get the recipe?

BTW - Shane's a HUGE self-diagnoser. I'm starting to think WebMD is his homepage!?!?!?!

spain dad said...

Yum! Can I have one? :)