Sunday, February 17, 2008

Piano Symphony & Daddy's Baseball Cap

Alexa went off to take a nap because carrying life (Baby Soto #2) is no cake walk. Though, I should really watch my words. The mere mention of any food right now will probably mean going out to get her something she's craving, whether it'd be a piece of cake, a hot fudge sundae, a mango sorbet or a baked potato. Yes, you read right, a baked potato... at 11 pm... when all the potatoes think they have survived the day without being eaten. In fact, I don't think I ever saw her eating one or even mentioning her affinity with the baked potato throughout our whole relationship. Good thing Wendy's is only about 5 minutes away.

Back to the topic at hand. During Alexa's nap, the Gidster and I had about an hour time to fill. So I put my baseball cap on him and then the fun began.

Below are 2 videos. On the first one, Gideon creates his first piano concerto..with a little bit of singing and dancing too. On the second one, he walks around hiding his face with my baseball cap to sneak up on me.

Enjoy.

video

video

No comments: