Friday, December 28, 2007

Two-Part Shameless Plug

First Shameless Plug: Our blog has a Google ad at the end of each post. Plus, there is a line of ads at the bottom of the page. Feel free to click on any of the ads. By doing so, you help to generate a little income for running this blog. We are close to getting our first payment, so we ask for your help. Won't you please click on an ad or two.

Second Shameless Plug: So I've been sort of looking around for job opportunities the past week or so. I know that I said that I would remain a stay-at-home dad a bit longer just about 2 months ago. And believe me, being a part-time stay-at-home dad is the most rewarding job in the world ... but it doesn't pay the bills.

Does Alexa pay all the bills working hard at the Library, while I play and teach Gideon all day long? No. In fact, I have Gideon just a few times during the workweek because I've been getting consistent writing projects since about mid-June. So I've been very busy. Thank God for grandmothers!

As many of you know, I'm a miracle-believing, everything-is-going-to-be-all-right type of guy, even in the most painful of situations (i.e. Gideon's surgery in the beginning of 2007). But as of late the projects have languished significantly.

So, if you know of anyone who can use my services (writer, marketing strategist and just overall pretty smart guy) please let me know. In case you wanted to see my resume, I have posted an ad on Craigslist.

No comments: