Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Random Happening

Ok, so picture this if you must. I am happily taking a shower at my aunt's house. I reach over to get my shampoo, and peacefully sitting behind it is a lizard. A small lizard, like 3-4 inches long. I start to hyperventilate. I scream for Andrea, who is good with slimy things, and has already seen me naked, and grab my towel. My aunt also runs in and suggests: a. throwing Clorox on it!! or b. flushing it down the toilet. Thankfully, my sister is more humane, and simply grabs it and takes it outside. Meanwhile I am standing wet and naked, holding my towel in front of me, sort of crying and laughing. I simply cannot believe this is happening, yet I am already formulating the blog post about it.

Ok, carry on with that image in your head.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would have run out of the bathroom if I saw the lizard!!
Thank you for posting from Costa Rica. I am really enjoying hearing what you and your family have been up to. When you get home, and after Alex lets you out of his sight again, call me so we can get together.
See you soon. All my best to your grandmother!
Chris

Amy-Mama of 5 said...

I think that makes you a blogaholic! I mean, you're naked...scared out of you mind...soaking wet...in the presence of family...and thinking about blogging. I could recommend some good psychologists...

Shinae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shinae H. said...

Alexa! I read your blog for the first time in Korea! It's really nice to see you in the picture. I imagine that you and your boy are meeting your family and having good time just like me. I miss you and want to see you soon!

Cyndee said...

Alexita, I have just read this first post... I need to read more. If you are still in C.R. Please saludar a toda la familia de parte de Cyndita, por favor. De les brazotes y besitos!! I started blogging again, so I should be here more often these days. I moved over to wordpress... www.creativesurvival.wordpress.com
Love you, C

Cyndee said...

This is hilarious... as are you, my friend. I miss you guys and Gideon es guapisssssimo!!! Te amo mucho a la familia tuya. Como sabes, son una familia segunda para mi. Hubiera ido con ustedes a CR… oh well. Asi es la vida. Me hace falta mucho ahorita la vida latina…