Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Question of the Day:

What would you give up if you had to:

CHOCOLATE

OR
CHEESE?
Thank God this is not an actual decision any of us have to make. I read this survey on a food blog, and most people chose to give up chocolate. I personally would also give up chocolate, although I can't imagine a world without dark chocolate, or hot chocolate. But then, what about mac & cheese, or grilled cheese? My favorite snack is a piece of soft cheese with fruit, then FOLLOWED by a piece of dark chocolate. Ok, so comment away! I would like to know what you all think.

8 comments:

Amy Higby said...

That is a tough call! My mother-in-law went a year without chocolate, so I guess I'd have to go with chocolate. I mean, I couldn't have a cheese burger, or pizza, or cheese steak, or grilled cheese, or french onion soup...

Shinae said...

I don't want to think about the world without both!
If I have to give up one thing, I would give up cheese- it would be sad that I can't have cheese pizza T.T
Dark chocolate after lunch is heaven! now I'm craving one piece of chocolate.

Cyndee said...

cheese, hands down.

Alex Soto said...

I love pizza too much to go without cheese. But thinking about a world without Hershey Kisses makes me sad. =(

Andrea said...

I would give up chocolate. I am only a fan of dark anyway and I couldn't imagine a world without cheese and all its wonders.

Rosemary said...

I would probably give up chocolate, to give up cheese would mean I would never enjoy my food again. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hate to think that I would have to give up either, but if I had to, it would be cheese. The very thought that after a horrible day, I could not have a little piece of dark chocolate, might just send me right over the edge!
Shelley

Jane said...

I seriously hope to never live in a world where I might have to choose between these two. Right now I have been cutting back on cheese and actually now that I think about it I have been eating more chocolate. I would choose to keep cheese. But, without chocolate, I would need a lot more cheese!

BTW, I use precooked bacon on my pizza. I get a big pack at Costco. Precooked saves me that greesy mess of cooking bacaon at home.