Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Many Facial Expressions of Gideon.

Gideon is already starting to show the many sides of his personality. If we were to show all the pictures we have of all of his expressions, this page may never download. For your enjoyment, here are some examples of my favorite ones.


He wants to laugh but is holding it. Or he's holding something else if you know what I mean.


His impression of the Godfather -- I think. Could also be that he's had way too much formula.


Full blown smile - Mommy's funny.


Bold look, strong boy. Gideon, a little "mighty warrior."

3 comments:

Cyndee said...

He IS adorable... Alexa, I am going to call you after 9pm one evening soon... are you up that late, or do you have Verizon and I can call earlier??... I can't remember. I am praying for Gideon... I just read all the posts after not reading for a while... In the last picture here... he looks like Andrea!! Love you guys, Cyndee

rebelsangel said...

he is so cute alexa... even though I still haven't seen him in person =D this situation should be rectified immediately

Jane said...

Adorable as always! Keep us posted on any med. updates. You are in my thoughts and prayers!