Monday, October 16, 2006

Gideon Juan Soto
Born: October 11, 2006 6:53 am 7lbs/12.7 ounces 21 inches



I proudly present a few pictures of my newborn son, Gideon. Because of him, I have discovered a new love which has entered my life; one unlike any other love I have ever felt before. This love brings me closer to my God, closer to my lovely wife, closer to my wonderful family and friends and yes, even closer to my moody and sometimes menacing cat, Miggy. From the moment we first laid eyes on each other, I felt Gideon’s innocent stare piercing my heart and searching my soul. Moments like these are where I remember that love, in its purest form, overcomes all.

At a later date I will detail the miracle of Gideon's birth. Thank you all for your hearts, prayers and thoughts. Enjoy and God bless.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yea!! I have been checking everyday to see pics of Gideon! He is soo cute and peachy keen! Looking forward to reading up and of course meeting him in mid December!

Jenn & (Jon too)