Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Greetings from Pregnancy Land! Alex and I have decided to start this blog, so that we can keep our family and friends updated on the final stages of my pregnancy and beyond. We can also post pictures, so that you can all see what's going on. Some of you have begged to see pictures of me "preggers", so I will definitely post some of those. ( I am actually 5 months pregnant in the above photo) I am now 35 weeks pregnant, which means that I only have 4-5 weeks to go! I am definitely waddling. I have discovered the reason why pregnant women waddle; because it hurts not to. I can no longer walk like a normal human being. If I do my pelvic bones scream in pain and agony. Hey, aren't you glad you know that about me now?

Despite all the "baby things" happening, I still can't seem to fathom that Alex and I are going to be parents in a month. I keep catching myself making plans for fun things to do in October or November, like apple picking or going to see a show, and then realizing that umm...wait a minute, there will be a baby here who will not allow us to sleep, let alone go upstate. Upstate? How about a nap? I will never go apple picking again, if it means a nap. I can't believe that I am saying that and the baby is not even born yet. Does it sound like I am freaking out? I have to practice my lamaze breathing.

2 comments:

Cyndee said...

Aleluia, you started a blog!! Woo Hoo! I'm excited to see pregger pictures (you look great by the way) and to hear all about baby Soto!! I am also way excited that my literary friend finally has an outlet!! I will come to read often!!

Bryna said...

Love the blog. Love it!

I need to see you soon...